Home » 10 Steps to Lean Electrical Controls
10 Steps to Lean Electrical Controls
Globalization is forcing companies to constantly become more efficient. To drive efficiencies, many companies are implementing Lean Manufacturing to stay competitive in this ever shrinking world.
This paper will discuss how you can leverage lean operations, a lean supply chain and lean design of your electrical panels to meet the key goals from James P. Womack and Daniel T. Jones' book Lean Thinking:
- Determine what the customer is willing to pay for...this is value.
- Identify the processes required to provide value...this is the value stream.
- Physically arrange the required resources in a "flow."
- Implement "pull systems."
- Eliminate waste from the flow.
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers