A selection guide to video walls
Selecting the right video wall technology for your unique priorities can be challenging. In this guide, we’ll take a look at what constitutes a video wall, some of the technology behind video walls and five types of video walls used for different applications – from basic to complex.
- How to choose the right display(s)
- What kind of video extenders can transport video signals
- How to control your multi-input or multi-window video wall
- What type of video wall processor meets your needs
- How to distinguish between basic, intermediate and advanced video wall needs