- ABB Customer World 2019 - Download the 2019 show daily.
- Automation Fair (Rockwell Automation) 2018 - Download the 2018 show daily.
- EcoStruxure Foxboro User Group 2018 (Schneider Electric) - Download the 2018 show daily.
- EcoStruxure Triconex User Group 2018 (Schneider Electric) - Download the 2018 show daily.
- Emerson Global Users Exchange 2018 - Download the 2018 show daily.
- GE Intelligent Platform Users Summit
- Honeywell Users Group - Download the 2018 show daily.
- ThinkBIG 2017 TechExpo and Conference
- 2017 NovaTech Automation Summit
- Siemens Automation Summit 2018
- TechED (Rockwell Automation) - Download the 2018 show daily.
- Yokogawa Users Group
Calendar of Events
» To submit an event, email it to Digital Engagement Manager Amanda Del Buono at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Industry 4.0: Closing the Loop Between Visionary and PracticalMay 21, Chicago
The fourth industrial revolution has prompted manufacturers to digitize their factories, bringing together information technology and operational technology to create a cyberphysical network. These networks can leverage AI and IoT to establish real-time feedback loops enabling “every part better than the last.” This technology showcase will address the need to close the loop between innovative thinking and practical application with a special emphasis on the advantages that come from being a well-informed early adopter of new technology.
Rockwell Automation TechED 2019June 2-7, Orlando, Fla.
Rockwell Automation TechED is a multi-day learning experience designed to give end users, system integrators, distributors, partners, and machine builders the chance to work with the latest Rockwell Automation products and technology solutions.
2019 Honeywell Users Group AmericasJune 9-14, Dallas
Honeywell Users Group Americas allows you to learn how your industry peers solve similar problems, attend valuable and relevant training courses, and network with colleagues and leading experts. The event also features roundtables on various topics such as migration, cybersecurity, alarm management, and more.
Siemens Automation Summit 2019June 17-20, Aurora, Colo.
This annual user conference for manufacturing professionals who use Siemens automation technologies includes more than 50 user led presentations, hands-on training, product roadmaps, feedback sessions and technology experts.
Annual Calibration Exchange (ACE 2019)Sept. 18-19, New Orleans
This event will explore the latest insights, trends and best practices for process plant managers, engineers and technicians seeking to improve calibration quality, safety accuracy and efficiency. Participants will benefit from a highly interactive learning approach, providing the practical skills and know-how needed to improve daily maintenance processes and tasks.
Automation Fair (Rockwell Automation) 2019Nov. 20-21, Chicago
Automation Fair offers extensive knowledge and skill-building opportunities in just two days. With more than 150 exhibits and 400 hours of education opportunities, this event will allow you and your team to experience innovative technologies and trends, accelerate your expertise and skillset, and transform your business.