- ABB Customer World 2017 - Download the 2017 show daily.
- Automation Fair (Rockwell Automation) - Download the 2016 show daily.
- Emerson Global Users Exchange - Download the 2017 show daily.
- GE Intelligent Platform Users Summit
- Honeywell Users Group - Download the 2017 show daily.
- ThinkBIG 2017 TechExpo and Conference
- 2017 NovaTech Automation Summit
- Siemens Automation Summit 2017
- TechED (Rockwell Automation) - Download the 2017 show daily.
- Schneider Electric Global Automation Conference - Download the 2016 show daily.
- Yokogawa Users Group
Calendar of Events
» To submit an event, email it to Digital Engagement Manager Amanda Del Buono at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Beamex's Annual Calibration Exchange will explore the latest insights, trends and best practices for process plant managers, engineers and technicians seeking to improve calibration quality, safety, accuracy and efficiency. Instructors will discuss day-to-day challenges and how best to solve them through new and innovative strategies and advances in calibration technology.
March 5-7, Spokane, Wash.
With a strong presence of industry in power and energy in automation, Power & Energy Automation Conference (PEAC) has established itself as a leading forum that attracts practicing engineers, technical staff, R&D personnel, managers, manufacturers, as well as university faculty and students to share their experience and ideas
April 24-27, San Francisco, Calif.
Themed "Growth Through Innovation and Sound Business Practices," the CSIA Executive Conference offers a dual track approach focused on taking the next step in “transformative business models” while maximizing growth through CSIA best practices.