When: May 15-17, 2006
Where: Palmetto Expo Center, Greenville, SC
The 2006 Advanced Manufacturing Expo & Conference will be welcoming Charles Jenckes, Engine Development Engineer for Dale Earnhardt Inc., as its keynote speaker at 9 a.m. May 16 at the Palmetto Expo Center in Greenville, SC. Jenckes will be delivering his keynote speech, Quality and Innovation in a NASCAR Nextel Cup Engine Development. The keynote will include a virtual tour of the Dale Earnhardt Inc. engine shop.
AM Expo will feature the newest industrial products and technologies in process manufacturing. More than 2,600 industry professionals are expected to be on hand to view hundreds of products on display from more than 200 companies. The Conference will offer in-depth educational workshops, presentations, and panel discussions on manufacturing enterprise topics in five major focus areas:
- Advancements in Manufacturing Systems
- Infrastructure for Advanced Manufacturing
- Exploiting New Design Methodologies
- Optimizing Reliability
- Applications and Lessons in Lean Manufacturing
AM Expo 2006 will be held right on South Carolinas I-85 Boom Belt and is for executives, engineers, and their teams who are responsible for advanced manufacturing and productivity solutions. The annual gathering offers product demonstrations and in-depth educational programs.
- View products and technologies from more than 200 suppliers and regional representatives.
- Hear a Keynote presentation on NASCAR engine developement by Charles Jenckes, Engine Development Engineer for Dale Earnhardt Inc., and a Keynote panel discussion on The Future of Advanced Manufacturing.
- Learn cutting edge techniques that you can implement immediately with 33 conference sessions in five track topics.
- Make hands-on evaluations of products and technologies, from automation and assembly systems to CAD/CAM, electrical systems components, materials handling, motion control, robotics, sensors and workstations.
EARN A CHANCE to win 30 laps at the Richard Petty Driving Experience.