Special Issue on Security
- Editor in Chief Walt Boyes and cybersecurity expert and Unfettered blog author Joe Weiss untangle some of the tough knots in the cybersecurity tangle.
- Executive Editor Jim Montague covers the war between enterprise and plant IT security and how to turn the conflict into a win-win for everyone.
- Contributing Editor Rich Merritt looks at physical security inside and outside the plant. How weve moved past junk yard dogs and barbed wire to RFID, radar, video and more.
- Control system guru Béla Liptàk talks control security in nuclear plants.
- Fieldbus specialist John Rezabek tackles security in the field
- Technical editor Dan Hebert asks whether integrated safety and security systems really work.
This is a cant-miss issue. Look for it online or in print.