FOXBOROUGH, Mass. — February 24, 2009 — Today, Iconics, a provider of Web-enabled, OPC-based, HMI/SCADA visualization and manufacturing intelligence software for Microsoft Windows operating systems, announced its new seminar series, titled "Improving Operational Productivity."
The new seminar series aims to help customers save time and money, a primary concern in today's economy, by using real-time performance management solutions. Attendees will learn how Iconics automation software can help reduce costs and increase productivity.
"Companies are looking for ways to reduce spending on business processes without sacrificing performance," said Tim Donaldson, director of marketing at Iconics. "Our new seminar provides recommendations on how to use automation software to achieve those goals, through real-time productivity analysis and role-based visualization dashboards."
Iconics industrial automation software integrates analytics, data historian, business portal and visualization/control features to provide real-time performance management that can help save time and money. Attendees will learn how to reduce expenses by operating at high efficiency, as well as how to fully optimize control systems to stay ahead of the competition. Plant engineers, manufacturing IT professionals, automation directors, IT/operation managers, system integrators and building automation professionals are all encouraged to attend.
Attendees will also learn about the benefits of
• Visual OEE, KPIs and analysis for operational excellence
• Productivity analytics to identify process inefficiencies
• Using a 64-bit optimized, high-performance data historian
• Data collection from any data source for reporting/analysis
• Integrating disparate data using visualization dashboards
• Portal integration with SharePoint and .NET technology
• Integrating 3D into HMI/SCADA applications.
Scheduled dates and locations for ICONICS' new seminar include:
• March 10, 2009 Bloomington, Minn. • April 21, 2009 Nashville, Tenn.
• March 10, 2009 Milan, Italy • April 23, 2009 Atlanta, Ga.
• March 17, 2009 Iselin, N.J. • April 28, 2009 Reston, Va.
• March 19, 2009 Rochester, N.Y. • April 29, 2009 Richmond, Va.
• March 24, 2009 Southfield, Mich. • May 12, 2009 Cleveland, Ohio
• March 25, 2009 Grand Rapids, Mich. • May 15, 2009 Indianapolis, Ind.
• April 15, 2009 Mississauga, Canada