The Advance Program for this year’s Marketing & Sales Summit is now available. Join us in New Orleans, September 11-13, 2013 at the W Hotel. What a program it is!
• Keynotes on privacy, big data, and social media during a crisis.
• Fireside chat with the one and only Dick Morley.
• “Marketing Masters” Workshop on PR.
• Breakout sessions by some of the industry’s best minds on lead generation, online communities, closing sales, getting the most from LinkedIn, and more.
• Let your hair down, hear some great music, and have a spectacular meal with your fellow automation professionals at Mulate‘s, the Original Cajun Restaurant, Thursday evening.
All this and more at the 2013 ISA Marketing & Sales Summit. Download the Advance Program here: 2013_ISA_MS_advance_program.pdf