Cardinal's SnapStream Wireless Scale Systems
Cardinal's SnapStream is a fully integrated NTEP legal-for-trade wireless scale system for commercial applications. It offers a number of competitive advantages for new or pre-existing scale installations. SnapStream allows a scale to send weight data wirelessly to an indicator and the indicator in turn to send that data wirelessly to a host of peripheral equipment such as remote displays, printers, PC's and networks. SnapStream is a digitally-controlled weighing and diagnostic system designed utilizing 802.15.4 Zigbee protocol for reliable and accurate weight and data transmission. SnapStream may be used with Cardinal's model 205, 210, and 225 digital weight indicators, where scale diagnostics can be viewed directly on the indicator without having to go to the scale itself.
Features and Benefits:
- Eliminates buying costly home run cable to the scale, potentially saving thousands of dollars.
- Up to 1 mile distance range, line of sight (LOS).
- Eliminates cable runs to peripheral equipment such as remote displays, printers, and PC's.
- Diagnose load cells directly from the indicator. View individual load cell millivolt outputs directly from the 200 series indicator.
- Wireless Local Remote applications.
- Reduces installation time
Learn more at http://www.cardinalscale.com/SnapStream.htm