Another Good Plan for the New Year
If you're looking for another New Year's resolution (perhaps to make up for the one that already fell by the wayside when you succumbed to the siren call of the Snickers bars in the candy machine), keeping up with or sharpening your professional skills is always a good one. And that's getting easier all the time. Here's another offering for online courses (at your time, your pace, your location, etc.)
This release popped up in my mailbox this morning.
Tripp Lite, a world-leading manufacturer of power protection and connectivity solutions, is offering BICSI credential holders the opportunity to earn Continuing Education Credits (CECs) with its online BICSI-recognized courses. This convenient, flexible, no-cost program is designed to keep ITS/telecommunication professionals up-to-date on power and power protection advancements while earning CECs. The training modules offer thorough information so that integrators can provide their customers with the highest level of protection available.
• A full curriculum of 30 courses (16 in English, 14 in Spanish) covering a wide range of UPS systems, PDUs, racks, KVM and cables
• Accessible on both Tripp Lite’s and BICSI’s websites
• Convenient online self-enrollment
• 24/7 access with the ability to earn up to 4 CECs per course
• CECs valid for RCDD, RITP, NTS, Installer, Technician and Certified Trainer.
Here's a direct link to more information about the courses.