From detecting water in oil and measuring flows of sandy condensate to collecting well site data and connecting the enterprise, Control's latest State of Technology report explores automation issues in the oil and gas industry.
This collection details how rising global demand, climate change concerns and the drive to U.S. energy independence have created a strong environment for innovation in process control.
Download the report and learn about:
- Oil & Gas Forum: Primed to exploit enterprise connectivity
- How SCADA provides wellhead awareness
- Capturing APC benefits from secondary units
- Foundation fieldbus in hazardous areas
- Detection of oil in or on waterand
- Excerpts from our Ask the Experts series
For our 2015 report, visit http://info.controlglobal.com/soty-151014-lp.