It’s that time of year again. End users and manufacturers in the industrial automation sector can nominate their plant or customer’s plant for FieldComm Group’s prestigious Plant of the Year Award. Entries must be submitted by May 31st.
Now in its 17th year, FieldComm Group’s Plant of the Year Award is the only international award recognizing process industry end users for their exemplary application of FOUNDATION Fieldbus, Field Device Integration (FDI) and/or HART Communication technologies.
For 2018, the Plant of the Year nominating process includes enhanced incentives:
- Submitter of the award recipient will receive a Surface Pro
- $1,000 credit towards annual FieldComm Group membership fee
- Google Home will be awarded at random to another entrant
- All approved user entrants will receive a free one-year membership with FieldComm Group
- Award plaque to display at the winning plant
- Official award presentation by FieldComm Group management at an on-site event at the facility
- Opportunity to receive the award at a major industry event at no cost to the recipient
- Global industry exposure via press releases, articles and other publicity
FieldComm Group’s Plant of the Year award is bestowed on plants that have demonstrated significant savings and benefits by making a digital transformation utilizing the information available in smart measuring devices.
For more information, including nomination forms, program details and company success stories, please visit the Plant of the Year Award page on the FieldComm Group website.