So it is always nice to see who's been certified, re-certified, and which vendors have newly elected to support the organization.
From CSIA, then:
CSIA Announces Member News
June 3, 2011, MADISON, Wis. – The Control System Integrators Association (CSIA) announces that the following member companies recently became recertified or new members
• Concept Systems, Inc., Albany, Ore., and Seattle, Wash.
• ECS Solutions, Inc., Evansville, Ind.
• Pro Tech Systems Group, Akron, Ohio
• VI Engineering, Inc., Farmington Hills, Mich.
New associate members:
• ATO Inzenjering D.O.O, Osijek , Croatia
• Calhoun & Poxon Co., Inc., Los Angeles, Calif.
• CIM Industrial Systems A/S, Hoersholm, Denmark
• Good Manufacturing Practices, Inc., Exton, Pa.
• Hunt Guillot & Associates, LLC, Ruston, La.
• LT Software Solutions, Inc., Portsmouth, N.H.
• Polaris Automation, Inc., Columbus, Ohio
New participating member:
iCommand Systems, Inc., Feeding Hills, Mass.
New partner members:
• Automation Sales & Marketing Exchange, Norton, Mass.
• Balluff, Inc., Florence, Ky.
• Harting, Inc. of North America, Elgin, Ill.
• Koester Metals, Inc., Defiance, Ohio
• Red Lion Controls, York, Pa.
• Yokogawa, Sugar Land, Texas