It’s official! The 2014 (the 14th) ICS Cyber Security Conference will be held October 20 – 23, 2014 at the Georgia Tech Hotel and Conference Center in Atlanta. As with previous ICS Cyber Security Conferences, the agenda will not be complete until shortly before the conference to accommodate the most current issues and findings. The Conference is unique as it focuses on control system end-users from various industries and what cyber vulnerabilities mean to control system reliability and safe operation. It also has a history of having discussions of actual ICS cyber incidents.
Bigger and better than ever before, select sessions of interest will include:
- A summary and status of the two utilities performing Aurora hardware mitigation projects in conjunction with the Department of Defense (DOD)
- A summary and status of the two utility ICS cyber security test beds (the equipment is the same as in water, oil/gas, pipelines, chemicals, etc.)
- A summary and status of the DOD ICS cyber security test bed
- A summary of the recovery and remediation actions from one the most significant ICS cyber incidents to date – complete loss of DCS logic with plants at power
- A summary of Project Shine findings
- Discussions of recent non-North American ICS cyber incidents
An official announcement and call for papers will be issued next week.
For sponsorship information and other inquiries, contact
Security Week Events Staff
For more information, please see:
(Brand new event site coming soon!)