FDH-1 is the latest fieldbus diagnostic handheld from Pepperl+Fuchs. Designed for the quality assurance of any FOUNDATION fieldbus or PROFIBUS PA installation, this complete, easy-to-operate system is specifically designed to help diagnose the physical layer. The portability and simplification of the FDH-1, along with an integrated expert system, commissioning wizard, oscilloscope, and one-click operation makes this the ideal unit for operation.
Although the FDH-1 has many great features and operating modes, it's very simple to use and is ideal for both inexperienced and expert-level users alike. How simple is it? This portable unit with display does not require a PC connection, and tests can even be initiated with just a single button press. The FDH-1 helps to ensure a quality fieldbus installation with practically no training required.
Some features and valuable benefits of the FDH-1 include:
- Display interface for stand-alone operation
- Multi-language support
- Intrinsically safe fieldbus interface (Ex ia) FISCO, Entity, DART
- Operation in Zone 1/Div. 1
- Focused on practical application
- Operating modes for novice and expert users
- With Expert system advice
- Data backup and documentation on PC
All of this adds up to a simple-to-use, reliable solution for our customers.
For additional information, visit the Pepperl+Fuchs website.