FieldComm Group, in association with Control magazine, will once again present a series of technology webinars in 2017. These informative presentations describe the digital transformation of industrial control strategies, and provide insights from experts on various aspects of today’s evolving automation market.
The 2017 webinar schedule builds upon the success of the 2016 series. Five webinars were conducted last year with more 1,000 total views. The topics included:
- A formula for IIoT Success: Connect + Integrate = Value (Speakers: Joel Holes, Monsanto; Ted Masters, FieldComm Group; and Keith Larson, Control magazine)
- Smart Choices Start with Smart Devices – Is Anyone Listening? (Speakers: John Rezabek, Ashland Chemicals; and Jim Montague, Control magazine)
- FF - Foundation for a Digital Transformation (Speakers: Ed Bullerdiek, Marathon Oil; and Paul Studebaker, Control magazine)
- WirelessHART – Interoperability and Integration (Speakers: Wally Baker, Emerson; Garry Cusick, Pepperl+Fuchs; Steffen Ochsenreither, Endress+Hauser; and David Burrell, Phoenix Contact)
- HART-IP – Seamless Integration of HART into Enterprise for IIoT (Speakers: Eric Rotvold and Wally Baker, Emerson; Garrett Schmidt, Phoenix Contact; Tina Todd, Moore Industries; Mike Cushing, Honeywell; and Chris Coen, OSIsoft
FieldComm Group’s 2017 webinar series will address the following subjects:
Cyber Security and the IIoT – How FDI and WirelessHART Keeps You Secure – March-April (This webinar will provide an overview of how FDI and WirelessHART contribute to IIoT initiatives, as well as the built-in features that address cyber security requirements.)
Five Critical Steps for Successful Digital Transformation – May-June (This webinar will describe real world considerations for transformation from analog to digital control technology, and from reactive to predictive operations and maintenance.)
Digital Integration of Plants & Process by FDI – July-August (This webinar will explore the real benefits of FDI in simplifying and standardizing plant floor data into enterprise information, and what’s needed to maximize the value.)
Value of a Fully Integrated System from Device to Enterprise – September-October (This webinar will include experts discussing the value of a fully integrated system, along with a roadmap to deliver device data throughout the enterprise.)
Simplified Segment Design – Getting the Most Out of FOUNDATION Fieldbus Installations – December (This webinar will describe how FOUNDATION Fieldbus segment design and troubleshooting has been significantly improved with the help of new tools, applications and products.)
All webinars are recorded and offered online for on-demand, 24/7 viewing.
FieldComm Group’s 2017 webinar series is made possible by the support of the following sponsors:
- Moore Industries
- Phoenix Contact
Gold & DSP Sponsors:
Silver & Bronze Sponsors:
- Lee College
To register for future webinars, receive email notifications of upcoming topics, or suggest future topics, please visit the Webinar Page on the FieldComm Group website.