- Asahi/America Inc. has named Daniel Anderson to the office of president and CEO. Former president and CEO Hidetoshi Hashimoto will remain with the company as chairman of the board of directors. Anderson assumed his new position on Jan. 1, 2015.
- F.W. Webb Company is the new authorized distributor for Opto 22 industrial automation hardware and software in the Northeast. The Process Controls Division of F.W. Webb is expanding its distribution territory for the Opto 22 product line into each New England state and New York, New Jersey and Pennsylvania.
- Belden Inc. has formed a partnership with Shanghai Hi-tech Control System Co. to jointly develop, market and sell new industrial networking solutions.
- M&M Software GmbH of St. Georgen, Germany, has become a sponsoring member of the FDT Group. M&M Software will take a seat on the board of directors and the executive committee of the FDT Group.
- Iconics has achieved OPC UA Client Lab Certification from the OPC Foundation for its Genesis64 V10.85 Platform Services.
Did you enjoy reading our content?