ControlGlobal.com and its parent company, Putman Media, are accepting nominations for the 2019 class of Influential Women in Manufacturing (IWIM). IWIM is a recognition program that Putman Media created last year to honor women who are making a difference across manufacturing industries.
In 2018, we honored a group of 25 women who embodied the spirit of IWIM. Last year's honorees ranged in age and job title, from a vice president of operations to assistant professor and media specialist. There was even a control engineer — Rachelle Howard, a senior process control engineer at Vertex Pharmaceuticals.
You or your colleague could be the next process control professional to become an IWIM. Nominating a woman is as easy as filling out this form.
In order to be named a 2019 IWIM, we're looking for women who are respected members of their industries, accomplished professionals who have made a difference in their organization or industry, and are leaders and mentors to other women in manufacturing.
Here's some additional info about the IWIM program.
- We consider any woman who works at a company that manufactures or produces a product to be a woman in manufacturing.
- IWIM nominations are free.
- One person can nominate several women.
- Nominees can be from anywhere in the world.
- More information can be found on the IWIM website.