- Safety Integration, Embedded Batch Featured in New System Releases
- Experion PKS Goes Nuclear at Progress Power Plant
- WellPlanned Support Lets Open Systems Soar
- Analytical Tools, Track-and-Trace Are Key New Software Releases
- Super-Human Cooperation Speeds Refinery Flood Recovery
- ConocoPhillips Makes Wireless Look Easy
- The Sands of Time: An Alarm Management Life Cycle
- Honeywell Automation Helps Resurrect Wisconsin Paper Mill
- I-MAC Approach Pays Off for Freeport LNG
- Honeywell Voice of the Customer Process Goes Virtual
- Shell Organizes Operations by Deploying OMPro in 20 Plants
Watch this two-minute video showing how Honeywell customers are successfully boosting their plants' performances.
Honeywells standards-ready version of OneWireless was among the many new products released at the Honeywell User Group gathering this week. Walt Boyes, Control editor-in-chief, caught up with Jeff Becker, director of global wireless business for Honeywell Process Solutions, to talk wireless. View the five-minute video.
Shuttered in 2005 due to outdated equipment, rising energy costs and expensive sulfite processes, Flambeau River Papers' Park Falls, Wis., mill has a new lease on life due in part to new Honeywell systems that are helping to boost quality, reduce energy consumption and improve efficiency. Watch the five minute video.
Playing to the events Everyday Super Hero theme, Kent ClarkHUGman's not-so-mild-mannered alter-egotoured the demonstration room floor of the Honeywell User Group. View an eight-minute video of his close encounter with the latest innovations in process automation technology, services and solutions.
Honeywell's Peggy Hewitt talks with Control's Walt Boyes about www.letstalkprocesscontrol.com, Honeywell's new extension of its voice of the customer into the digital realm. This isn't replacing the Customer Advisory Boards, but extending and amplifying them. Peggy Hewitt explains in this seven minute podcast.