(Calendar of Upcoming Events Below)
- ABB Automation & Power World
- Automation Fair (Rockwell Automation)
- Emerson Global Users Exchange - Download the 2016 show daily.
- GE Intelligent Platform Users Summit
- Honeywell Users Group - Download the 2016 show daily.
- NovaTech User Conference
- Siemens Automation Summit 2016
- TechED (Rockwell Automation) - Download the 2016 show daily.
- Schneider Electric Global Automation Conference - Download the 2016 show daily.
- Yokogawa Users Group - Download the 2016 show daily
Calendar of Events
» To submit an event, email it to Digital Managing Editor Kyle Shamorian at email@example.com.
Dec. 7-8, Houston, Texas
In this hands-on course, you'll learn the basic terminology and building blocks of process control, as well as advanced process control techniques, using our control solutions. Learn how to evaluate and tune PID control loops and how to recognize when tuning is not the root cause of an issue. Working through real-time simulations, you’ll learn by doing and start thinking like an expert. Learn more.
Feb. 6-9, 2017, Orlando, Florida
How will disruptive technologies change existing products and plants? How will open source solutions impact traditional software and automation domains? Is cybersecurity a threat to digitalization and, if so, how can the risk be mitigated? Join us at the 21st annual ARC Industry Forum in Orlando, Fla., to learn more about how the digital enterprise will be realized and the benefits that this can bring. Discover what your peers are doing today and what steps they are taking in their respective journeys. Learn more.