(Calendar of Upcoming Events Below)
- ABB Customer World 2017
- Automation Fair (Rockwell Automation) - Download the 2016 show daily.
- Emerson Global Users Exchange - Download the 2016 show daily.
- GE Intelligent Platform Users Summit
- Honeywell Users Group - Download the 2016 show daily.
- NovaTech User Conference
- Siemens Automation Summit 2016
- TechED (Rockwell Automation) - Download the 2016 show daily.
- Schneider Electric Global Automation Conference - Download the 2016 show daily.
- Yokogawa Users Group
Calendar of Events
» To submit an event, email it to Digital Managing Editor Kyle Shamorian at email@example.com.
May 2-4, 2017, Miami, Florida
This conference examines why now is the time, more than ever, that analytics leaders need to prove the return on investment in analytics tech for their organizations.
This conference is not just for chief analytics officers: it may be led by CAO’S but all top level analytics, data, data science, business intelligence specialists cross-industry are welcome, allowing you to meet and network with the very best of your peers from a range of organizations and backgrounds. Learn more
June 11-16, 2017, Orlando, Florida
The Rockwell Automation TechED (formerly RSTechED) event gives you the industry's only multi-day venue offering unique ways of learning, exploring and discovering techniques for creating innovating, high-performance manufacturing and production applications.
Optimize your production data, increase yield, reduce energy costs, build secure networks and much more in beginner to advanced training. All based on innovative strategies that make the most of the automation and control system assets you have while planning for the future. Learn more
August 2-3, 2017, Harvard University, Cambridge, Mass.
This education-driven, interactive workshop is designed to equip managers, engineers and technicians with strategies for improving daily calibration processes and tasks. Attendees will receive:
• Admission to all technical sessions & workshops
• Access to experts with combined 100+ years’ experience
• Tour of Harvard’s Blackstone Steam Plant
• 11 Professional Development Hours (PDH)
• Breakfast & lunch