(Calendar of Upcoming Events Below)
- ABB Customer World 2017 - Download the 2017 show daily.
- Automation Fair (Rockwell Automation) - Download the 2016 show daily.
- Emerson Global Users Exchange - Download the 2016 show daily.
- GE Intelligent Platform Users Summit
- Honeywell Users Group - Download the 2016 show daily.
- NovaTech User Conference
- Siemens Automation Summit 2016
- TechED (Rockwell Automation) - Download the 2016 show daily.
- Schneider Electric Global Automation Conference - Download the 2016 show daily.
- Yokogawa Users Group
Calendar of Events
» To submit an event, email it to Digital Managing Editor Kyle Shamorian at email@example.com.
June 15-16, 2017, Cape Cod
AutomaTech is answering your call by making this an annual event where you can share and network with fellow industry professionals, while getting your hands on the latest technology. As an added bonus, training will be a big part of this year's agenda.
This event will showcase high-performance technology solutions to help drive new efficiencies and real results. You will learn how to solve your toughest operational challenges with the latest solutions - connecting machines, data and insights, and people for new levels of business performance. Learn more.
August 2-3, 2017, Harvard University, Cambridge, Mass.
This education-driven, interactive workshop is designed to equip managers, engineers and technicians with strategies for improving daily calibration processes and tasks. Attendees will receive:
• Admission to all technical sessions & workshops
• Access to experts with combined 100+ years’ experience
• Tour of Harvard’s Blackstone Steam Plant
• 11 Professional Development Hours (PDH)
• Breakfast & lunch