FieldComm Group is seeking qualified nominees for its 17th annual Plant of the Year Award. End users and manufacturers from around the world are encouraged to nominate their plant or customer’s plant for this prestigious award.
The FieldComm Group Plant of the Year Award is the only international distinction recognizing end user companies in the process industries for their exceptional and valuable application of FOUNDATION Fieldbus, Field Device Integration (FDI) and/or HART Communication technologies.
For example, the award can be given to a plant that is using real-time device diagnostics and process information integrated with control, information, asset management, safety systems or any other system to lower operating costs, reduce unplanned downtime and improve operations.
The 2018 Plant of the Year nominating process includes additional valuable incentives:
- Submitter of the award recipient will receive a Surface Pro
- $1,000 credit towards annual FieldComm Group membership fee
- Google Home will be awarded at random to another entrant
- All approved user entrants will receive a free one-year membership with FieldComm Group
- Award plaque to display at the winning plant
- Official award presentation by FieldComm Group management at an on-site event at the facility
- Opportunity to receive the award at a major industry event at no cost to the recipient
- Global industry exposure via press releases, articles and other publicity
FieldComm Group’s Plant of the Year award has been presented to plants that have demonstrated significant savings and benefits by making a digital transformation utilizing the information available in smart measuring devices. Previous recipients include: MOL (Hungry), Nucor Steel (USA), Dow Chemical (USA), Monsanto (USA), Shell (Canada), BP Canada Energy (Canada), BP Cooper River (USA), Mitsubishi Chemical (Japan), PDVSA (Venezuela), Statoil (Norway), Sasol (South Africa), Detroit Water & Sewerage (USA), Clariant (Germany), DuPont (USA) and Shell Prelude (Australia).
For more information, including nomination forms, program details and company success stories, please visit the Plant of the Year Award page on the FieldComm Group website.