LB remote I/O system for Zone 2/Div. 2 is an energy-saving power management solution with low power dissipation that allows maximum packing density. Its high-performance modules are plugged into a backplane, and it has up to eight channels per I/O module.
LB also features:
- I/O modules for non-explosive and intrinsic safety (IS) field connections up to Zone 0 compliance for gas and dust environments;
- LB I/O modules can be inserted into any slot, enabling a customized mix of I/O signals
- Modules can do hot-swap replacement during ongoing operations;
- Combination of one-channel, high-availability modules with multi-channel modules to achieve maximum packing density
- Configuration during ongoing operation with no bus loss;
- Bus and power supply can be redundant;
- Maximum of 80 analog and 184 digital inputs and outputs;
- Approved for mounting in Zone 2, Class I, Div. 2.