AMETEK Level Measurement Solutions (LMS) is excited to announce the launch of our Magnetrol brand, E4 Modulevel displacer level transmitter. Since 1932, the Magnetrol brand has provided best of breed products and technology and is the acknowledged industry leader for robust mechanical, buoyancy-based level measurement solutions in harsh operating environments. The Modulevel design continues this legacy by incorporating the trusted LVDT/Range Spring technology—which has been relied upon consistently in demanding industrial applications for decades.
The E4 Modulevel is a state-of-the-art 24 VDC, loop-powered, displacer liquid level transmitter. It offers the capability to output total level, interface level, or specific gravity. By utilizing the LVDT/Range Spring technology, this transmitter delivers superior measurement stability and performance compared to traditional torque tube displacer transmitters. This enhanced E4 transmitter aligns with the latest Magnetrol family of level transmitters, providing intuitive operation and exceptional ease-of-use through faster commissioning, maintenance, and troubleshooting. Here are some key highlights of the new E4 Modulevel:
• Equipped with a graphic LCD featuring an easy-to-navigate menu structure
• Includes a graphical DTM with increased diagnostics (compatible with PACTware)
• Offers NAMUR NE 107 diagnostic coverage
• Features HART digital output (Version 7)
• Can be retrofitted onto existing displacer assemblies without interrupting the process
• Enables user calibration that can be performed in the instrument shop
• SIL 2 suitable with FMEDA available
• Provides a wider range of product configurations with various chamber/cage designs
For more information on the E4 Modulevel, visit our product page.