Recently, the MDC left on its first tour with stops planned in 22 cities across Ohio, Indiana, Michigan, Pennsylvania, New York, New Jersey, New Hampshire, Connecticut and Massachusetts during a five-week period. The second tour is set to begin in November and is planned for six weeks. It will cover Virginia, the Carolinas, Georgia, Florida, Alabama, and Tennessee. The third tour will begin in January 2011 with scheduled stops in the south central and southwest U.S. The MDC will then travel on to the west coast to the northwest U.S., followed by stops in the upper to the lower Midwest by the summer of 2011.
The mobile center is designed to be fully self-contained with an on-board diesel generator. It also features onboard video and wireless capabilities. It houses a wide variety of Rittal products, including:
- TS8 floormount, freestanding and networking enclosures
- AE, KS, CM and WM wallmount enclosures
- EB and JB hinge cover junction boxes
- KL and PK screw cover junction boxes
- Wallmount air/air and air/water heat exchangers
- Optipanel HMI enclosure
- TopConsole System
- TS8 Ri4Power low-voltage switchgear
- TS8 RiLine60 busbar system
For more information about Rittal Corporation and its products, please visit www.rittal-corp.com or call 1-800-477-4000.