Date: April 26, 2017 at 2:00 p.m. ET
Advances in sensor technologies, signal processing, self-diagnostics and communications are making flow, level, and transmitters more useful, reliable—and cost-effective. See how field instrument suppliers are packaging these capabilities for easier installation, faster commissioning, less calibration and lower maintenance, and how plants are putting them to work to improve safety, lower costs, satisfy regulatory requirements, and meet the needs and expectations of a new generation of operating personnel.
This session will include:
- Overview of Asset Health Monitoring (AHM)
- Overview of Asset Performance Monitoring (APM)
- How AHM drives production efficiency gains and operating time benefits
- How APM techniques allow user insights
- Benefits of attested verification and self-diagnostics technology for modern instrumentation